All participants must pay the registration fee. At least one of the authors on your abstract must register, and co-authors do not need to register unless they plan to participate in the meeting. Once your abstract is accepted, then you will need to register for the meeting. Conference registration fees may be paid online. The registration fee includes access to the meeting for either the whole conference, receptions, coffee breaks, and lunches. Please check the details below.
|Type||COMPUMAG 2017 (Daejeon, Korea)|
May 20, 2017)
|Normal / On-site
May 21, 2017)
|ICS Member||USD 900||USD 1,000||
|ICS Non-Member||USD 1,000||USD 1,100|
|Student Registration||ICS Member||USD 600||USD 700|
|ICS Non-Member||USD 700||USD 800|
[** Full/Student Registration Fee Includes]
Additional paper fee
|USD 300||USD 350|
[** Accompanying Person Registration Fee Includes]
• VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, and Union Pay are acceptable only.
• Payment by credit card is available through the on-line procedure only.
• Please note that your monthly credit card statement will indicate the payment you made to KRP*eximbay.
• Please make the bank transfer to below account provided. (Sender's name MUST BE identical
with registrant's name).
• All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrant.
• In order to confirm your payment, please send the remittance slip via e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (+82-42-472-7459 ).
|Account Holder||Korea Institute of Information & Telecommunication Facilities Engineering (ITFE)|
|Bank Name||ShinHan Bank|
|Bank Address||329, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea|
After your on-line registration and the payment are completed, you will receive the confirmation letter from the Compumag 2017 Secretariat including your registration via e-mail. If you do not receive the letter within a week, please kindly contact Compumag 2017 Secretariat on (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cancellation of registration must be made in writing to Compumag 2017 secretariat (email@example.com), which will be confirmed by the Conference Secretariat. All refunds will be paid only after the conclusion of the Conference. As alternative to cancellation, please consider a transfer of your registration to another person.
- Any extra charges occurred will be deducted from the original registration fee.
|By May 18, 2017||After May 19, 2017|
|Full Refund||No Refund|